If you are interested in adopting a family in Nunavut to send them non-perishable foodstuffs (eg, powdered milk, toilet paper, rice, beans, etc), there is a Facebook group devoted to matching families in the South with families in the North. Updated lists of families who need help will be posted at 1pm PST — she says daily, but keep checking back.
Pertinent to our last post - thanks, Isuma.
9 Notes/ Hide
- jblmc likes this
- sankshun likes this
- miiiilkteeth reblogged this from isumatv
- thesupremecourt reblogged this from arcticmuseum
- pbutter1 likes this
- bunnierexattempts reblogged this from arcticmuseum
- 1and700 reblogged this from arcticmuseum
- yourfleshmeansmorethanyou likes this
- arcticmuseum reblogged this from isumatv and added:
- isumatv posted this