Another update on our awesome student interns!
It’s been a busy week for Alex and Meg. After photographing each page of Ekblaw’s journals, they have now been assigned the task of reading each book (as well as Ekblaw’s extensive correspondence from the collection) and taking notes on the content and anything out of the ordinary. Ekblaw kept a lot of notes, from scientific observations to Inuktitut glossaries to his personal daily diary. With over 30 100-year-old journals to read through and hundreds of letters, this is a lot of interesting archival work for their summer!
10 Notes/ Hide
- disastrid likes this
- nocompromise-noregrets likes this
- movieuniverse likes this
- awesomearchives reblogged this from arcticmuseum
- colour-me-birds reblogged this from arcticmuseum and added:
- ushishir likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- rghayat-i likes this
- gothamcitypoprocks likes this
- arcticmuseum posted this