Our student interns are tackling a musk ox hide from the Crocker Land Expedition in the lab right now! This huge hairy thing has to be measured, photographed, and accessioned by Alex and Meg.
…in other words, a totally normal day when you’re a summer intern here at the Museum.
7 Notes/ Hide
- dlcs1223 likes this
- over-flo likes this
- bloggingakymbo likes this
- ionsoggo likes this
- jdelisa likes this
- redheadchickenmama likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- javierid reblogged this from arcticmuseum
- dendroica likes this
- thebrainscoop likes this
- This was featured in #Science
- arcticmuseum posted this