I’m actually part Indian. I think Inuit or something? I’m enough per cent that in Canada I can get free gas.
The Biebs appears to be a little confused about the terminology of his potential heritage. He’d do well to read this Museum of Inuit Art Canada blog post on the differences between Inuit, First Nations, Metis, and which one of these are “Indians”.
The Museum is also offering free admission to Justin Bieber - as well as any of us in the Toronto area without multiple hit singles - throughout the month of August. All you have to do is say “No free gas but free admission,” at the front desk, and you’ll get entrance to this great museum for free!
The more you know…thanks, Justin.
14 Notes/ Hide
- iheartjackie13 reblogged this from republicanidiots and added:
- kayleyellen likes this
- drunkytalky likes this
- shalayaa reblogged this from republicanidiots and added:
- republicanidiots reblogged this from arcticmuseum and added:
- werewolf-korra reblogged this from arcticmuseum and added:
- jeanpaulj likes this
- xxjetblackwolfxx likes this
- airship-redemption likes this
- hostilities reblogged this from arcticmuseum and added:
- olduvaigorge likes this
- desert-hallucinations likes this
- thebrainscoop likes this
- yourfleshmeansmorethanyou likes this
- arcticmuseum posted this